Overheard in San Francisco
- Friend: What are your plans the rest of the day?
- Me: Was gonna go to Mr. S. Leather.
- Me: *looks at watch*
- Me: Crap! It's gonna close soon. I won't have time.
- Friend: What did you wanna get there?
- Me: A puppy hood/muzzle.
- Friend: I have one, I don't use it anymore. It's yours if you want it.
- Me: That's very sweet of you, but you don't have to worry about it.
- Friend: I want to. But only on the condition you use it with me.
- Me: o_O. Then in that case... yes please :)
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Push it!
Clarity is probably the most important thing to think about at all time when boarding. Pushing your poses to an undeniable level of clarity will improve the clarity of the storytelling in general. Don’t leave space for uncertainty in posing out your characters. Your audience will be more engaged and entertained by the sequence.
This is the last post for the Super Week. I hope you enjoyed it. Back on the regular schedule next week (Every Tuesday).
What a great series. Thanks for posting these!